Welcome to Autumn Term 2018
Welcome to Trapdoor Performing Arts autumn 2018 term. The first day back was great! It was lovely to see all our returning students and welcome so many new faces and budding young performers.
There is a lot to look forward to this term including Lamda examination preparation in acting, learning songs from Matilda and The Greatest Showman in musical theatre and beginning to learn the syllabus for the next IDTA tap and modern exams in dance.
We have a great team of teachers and assistants this term. They have been busy planning over the summer and are really excited about the term ahead.
A few things to help you through the term:
- Lamda Examinations start when your child in school year 1
- Lamda Examination costs and further information will be sent home in October
- All children must wear Trapdoor uniform every week
- Please name all your child’s belongings
- All students must have the correct footwear for the classes they are doing, this includes jazz shoes for acting and musical theatre. Please ensure your child’s shoes fit correctly as this is very important for the development of their feet. If you are unsure we recommend going to Dancer’s Boutique in Amersham as they are specifically trained to fit this type of footwear.
- We regularly post information to our Instagram @trapdoordrama, facebook Trapdoor Performing Arts and Twitter @trapdoorpa so please follow us to stay up to date.
- Katrina is contactable by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (07784 056953) if you have any questions.
Have a great term!